Back to results

64 m2 SU
Floor Parter / 10
Targu Mures , Dambu Pietros , Mures
Sale Price:  50,588 €


  • Imediat
  • Decomandat
  • 1
Interior state
  • Semifinisat
  • 2
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 2
Construction surface
  • 80m2
  • Parter / 10
Construction year
  • 2020


General utilities
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • Electricity
  • Gas
  • Sewage
  • Water
  • Internet
  • Telefon
  • Telephone
Street amenities
  • Asphalt
  • Public transport
  • Street lighting

STONEHILL TOWERS !!!! We offer for sale the newest Real Estate Project in Târgu Mureș located in the Dâmbu Pietros Neighborhood, new construction apartments with a term of completion in 2021 spring, located in a New Residential Complex that will consist of three blocks of 10 floors, a total 400 apartments with a surface area between 35 Mp-100 Mp .. The apartments are designed for modern families who want a lifestyle at a height.

*** The 2-room apartments have a usable area between 44 Mp-64 Mp and consist of a generous living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, hall, storage space and a balcony or two. The prices are 1 150 Euro / Mp + VAT ****
The prices displayed are calculated for an advance of 10%, the advance is paid when we have the foundation done, but a reservation fee of 3,000 Euro will be paid which will be deducted from the advance.
For an initial advance of 50% + another 30% when the construction reaches the red stage (a total of 80%), discount of 8%.
Outdoor parking is priced at 3,000 Euro + VAT.
The underground parking place is priced at 9 000 Euro + VAT.

-Complex located 5 minutes from schools and bus stations.
- 75% of the area of ​​23 000 sqm reserved for parking lots, children's playground and green spaces.
- In the Complex there will be opened a Supermarket Type store of 2,000 sqm.
- The neighborhood will be fenced with controlled access.

Interior finishes:
- You look plastered interiors.
- Floors ready for the final finish.
- Metal entrance doors equipped with safety systems.
- Window joinery with 30 years warranty.
-Electrical installations.
-Other electrical installations, data, cable tv.
- Heating and water-duct installation with individual gas central heating, including radiators.
- Exterior insulation thermosystem with silicone finish.
Exterior finishes and landscaping
- Perishable entirely from 30 cm thick brick.
- Metal railings
- Ambient lighting, staircase lighting; exterior lighting with led bulbs, access to the building and parking
- Green spaces and children's playground.
- Kone or similar performance lifts.
- Fully finished common spaces
- Administrative space.

Are available:
-Apartments 1 room with areas between 37 Mp-43 Mp + Balcony 6 m.
-Apartments 2 Rooms Studio type with areas between 37 sqm-49 sqm + Balcony 6 m ..
-Apartments 3 Rooms with areas between 83 sqm- 89 sqm and terraces 52 sqm- 65 sqm.

Private Estate company has chosen the best and most experienced partners in carrying out the transactions: notary, lawyer, real estate appraiser, issuer of Energy Certificates, real estate loan consultant, so that with the best real estate choice you will receive the package and the best services needed in this whole process.
For buyers, the commission is 0

Ovidiu Husar

Consultant Imobiliar


Tel: 0755 015 XXX

View Number

Related properties

42,895 €
2 Rooms 1 Bathrooms Floor Parter / 10 37 m2 SU
2 Rooms 1 Bathrooms Floor 7 / 9 61 m2 SU

properties of the month

properties of the month


Urmareste-ne pe retelele sociale pentru a afla mereu primul despre oferte noi, oportunitati, noutati, preturi si statistici din domeniul imobiliar.